Call
0424 984 662
Store info

Delivery Days : Monday-Wednesday

Delivery Days : Monday-Wednesday

Fresh Organic Produce Delivery in Sydney

If having fresh organic produce delivered to your door sounds like something you would be interested in, Community Organics is here for you. Whether you love fruit and vegetables already or are trying to make a healthier choice when it comes to your diet, we can help. Read More

We have a selection of different boxes available with a large range of healthy, organic produce. So, what are you waiting for? Check out our website today to organize fresh produce delivery in Sydney. We deliver to all the eastern suburbs.

Fresh and Organic Produce Delivery Makes Your Life Easier

Healthy, fresh, and organic produce can be delivered to your home every week! At Community Organics, we have a range of fruit and vegetable boxes that can be ordered as one-off purchases or as a subscription purchase. We also have dairy products, meat, eggs, and bread that can be added to your order.

A minimum of 70% of the items in our boxes are Certified Organic, the remaining 30% is either Chemical Free or from the conventional Clean 15 list, all from trusted growers. The Clean 15 is produce that even when grown conventionally has consistently minimal levels of residual pesticides and herbicides.

The Clean 15 includes grapefruit, onion, sweet peas, pineapple, honeydew, cauliflower, rockmelon, mango, sweet corn, kiwifruit, papaya, cabbage, avocado, eggplant, and asparagus.

The different sizes of fruit and vegetable boxes that we offer are as follows:

  • Family fruit and veg box bestseller
  • Large fruit and veg box
  • Extra large fruit and veg family box
  • Fruit box
  • Large veggie box

In these boxes, you can expect to find a wide range of seasonable fruit and vegetables, perfect for snacking on or to cook with.

This may include apples, avocados, bananas, beans, bok choy, broccoli, capsicum, carrot, cherries, corn, cucumber, dragonfruit, eggplant, figs, guava, grapes, lettuce, lychees, mandarins, mangoes, nectarines, onions, oranges, passionfruit, peaches, pineapples, plums, potatoes, rambutans, snow peas, spinach, strawberries, tangelos, tomatoes, and zucchini.

Fruit and vegetables are a vital part of our diets, so it is important to consume the daily-recommended amount to retain our health. With this in mind, Community Organics’ organic produce in Sydney is the perfect addition to your online grocery shopping—and, as a bonus, it will cut down on the time you need to spend grocery shopping.

Place an Order Today and have Fresh Produce Delivered to Your Door

Community Organics wants to make your life easier and healthier. With our fresh produce delivery in Sydney, we hope to do just that. Order from us today and we can deliver you a box filled with delicious and nutritious fruit and vegetables.

Our deliveries are made on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. On Mondays, our most popular day for deliveries, we deliver subscription boxes but cannot deliver meat and bread. On Tuesdays and Wednesdays, any of our products can be delivered.

With that in mind, simply choose a fruit and vegetable box, place an order and select a delivery time slot, and we’ll drop your organic produce off at your door!

Read Less
Family Fruit & Veg Box Best Seller
Family Fruit & Veg Box Best Seller
$65.00
Large Fruit & Veg Family Box
Large Fruit & Veg Family Box
$85.00
Extra Large Fruit & Veg Family Box
Extra Large Fruit & Veg Family Box
$105.00
Veggie Box
Veggie Box
$55.00
Fruit Box
Fruit Box
$45.00
Large Veggie Box
Large Veggie Box
$70.00
Juicing Box
Juicing Box
$50.00
Sort by